Italian language and culture centre, learn italian, live versilia and the tuscan style!
Minimum age for admission: 18 years. Under this age written authorization of the parents is needed.
Courses take place from Monday to Friday. Courses are not held on public holidays of the Italian calendar. Every lesson lasts 60 minutes. Group lessons for less than 4 students can have a reduced timetable.
No refund is granted in case of late arrivals or early departures.
Enrolment fee: is proportional to the number of lessons (look at the fee table in the page of Italian courses).
For the enrolment you must complete the enrolment form that you find on this website and send by mail the receipt of the requested advanced payment. If you live near Pietrasanta you can come and fill it in directly at the school.
At the enrolment time we need an advanced payment equivalent to 30% of the total price of the chosen course. Students who need a visa must pay the total amount of the course in advance.
The rest of the payment must be made by the beginning of the course or at least on the day of the first lesson.
Payments can be made by international postal order or into our current bank account (in this case we will send you an e-mail with all the details).
- Please enclose a copy of the payment receipt.
- Enrolment can be cancelled only by sending a registered letter or an e-mail to our address
- If cancellation is communicated within 20 days before the beginning of the course, the deposit will be refunded, except for bank or postal charges and enrolment fee.
- If cancellation is communicated during the 20 days preceding the beginning of the course, the deposit will be withheld.
- For all cancellations communicated after the beginning of the course there is no refund.
VIS reserves the right to modify the lessons’ calendar.